The Nutrition and Dietetics (AA) can be completed in four to six semesters.
There are a variety of routes to becoming a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics outlines the process here:
- Accredited Programs
- Routes to Meeting eligibility requirements for the Registration Exam for Dietitian - Pathways
- Dietetic Internships
- Stand-alone DI
- Combined Master's /DI
- Distance DI
- Individualized Supervised Practice Program (ISPP)
- Coordinated Programs in Dietetics - Accredited Program Directory
- Future Education Model Graduate Programs
Enrollment fee at SRJC is $46/unit plus other college fees. Tuition and Fees
The Nutrition and Dietetics AA is 39 units to complete unless there are other prerequisites and classes required for your specific needs.
RDNs work in a variety of settings such as healthcare, business and industry, community, public health, research, education, government agencies and private practice. More information is below.
- Becoming a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Fact Sheet - RD Careers
- Careers as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist - University of California, Davis